Saturday, December 27, 2008

To make or not make 2009 Resolutions?

To make of not make 2009 Resolutions? The odds of completing resolutions are low so I have been told. Fewer than 10 percent of people successfully complete their resolutions.

I am looking forward to watching Oprah's Best Life Series coming January 5th, 2009.
Bob Greene is Monday January 5th, then Dr. Oz is Tuesday, talking about Your Spirituality on Wednesday, Suze Orman about Your Money on Thursday and then Friday Your Sex Life with Dr. Laura Berman. I love Bob Greene and Dr. Oz!!!! I love them love them! I have met Bob Greene once at a lecture. After the lecture he signed his new book and old books written by him. He really seemed to care about the people. He is positive and he is smart and funny. I wish I could have him drop by once a week for a motivational pick me up!

Also starting January 5th another season of The Biggest Loser. Season 7 ! I am so excited. I love watching that show too. I have watched that show before with a quart of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I don't think Bob Harper or Jillian would approve! he he

I am hoping to get my bedroom liveable by January 5th. I want to move my Elliptical from the garage to inside my bedroom! It doesn't get used much (actually not at all) in the garage especially in the winter when it is probably about 20 degrees in the garage.

I have gained about 4 pounds in just 1 week, during Christmas week. I have ate so much food! So much cookies and candy. I have felt so full to almost sickness. Blah! But everything tastes so good in the moment!

I am going to search on google or do alot of thinking about how to accomplish and make goals that I can stick to. I need to develop a healthy attitude about food, exercise, self esteem (mine is so far in the gutter), figuring out how I feel about God and the changes I need to do to develop a relationship with him. I really need to make alot of progress on getting along with everyone and having a positive attitude. I so much want to have fun and enjoy everyone in my family. I want to be happy with myself too.

We haven't been to church on any kind of a regular basis this whole year of 2008. I have missed it. I have a good desire to go but then on Saturday night and Sunday morning staying in my bed and sleeping in wins! Church starts at 11 am this next year though so we will make it to church on a regular basis all 3 of us. It would be awesome if all 5 of us could go together once in a while. I need to do more than just attend the meetings. I need to read the scriptures and pray daily. I need to truly talk to my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment